Land of Nipigon Adventure Guidebook
Looking for travel information for the Land of Nipigon?
Ther New, revised and greatly expanded Land of Nipigon Adventure Guide is now shipping. At 68 pages full of trails, fishing, history, places to visit and things to do while in or visiting the Land of Nipigon.
- Over 50 recommended visit locations.
- Many side/day trip recommendations combining multiple visit locations along the route.
- 40+ fishing locations and recommendations (shore and boat).
- over a dozen local trails – some backcountry, and the entire cause isles trail system from Rossport to Terrace Bay.
- Dozens of businesses locations and contact numbers (motels, restaurants, canteens, grocery stores, event venues, etc.).
- Local and regional events listings.
- Geology of the area.
- Wildlife and bird watching locations.
- Maps, lots of locally detailed maps – all maps are available as GPS enabled Smartphone Maps.
Now integrated with digitally enhanced GPS enables smartmaps for fishing and visit location points making it even easier for you to find your destination. Visit https://nipigon.com/nipigonmap/ for more information on the enhanced maps available.
2021 Guidebook is also available as a FREE Download.
- Glossy paper with heavy stock cover
- Hiking Trail maps
- Fishing Maps (Boat/Shore)
- Detailed information for Hiking, Fishing, exploring
- Business directory of all local businesses
- Local and regional amenity information and maps and information
- What to do and things to see
- Geological information
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 0.5 cm|